Chew on this: Get off my lawn edition!
Tasty links and a warning to stay off the grumpy old senator’s lawn:
- Over at Ace:
Associated Press - October 24, 2008 7:15 PM ET
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) – Recalling a run-in 25 years ago with a group accused of voter registration irregularities, U.S. Sen. Jim Inhofe says protesters scattered when he warned them to leave his home in one minute or “I’ll kill all of you.”
- Obama Partisans in Ohio Goverment Agencies Illegally Pawed Through Joe the Plumber’s Private Records.
- Even Russia says our press is biased.
- It was 25 years ago when my 1st grade teacher told us about the attack on U.S. Marines in Beirut. Never Forget.
- A Chew on this frist, a lib hits one out of the park!
H/T: Michelle Malkin
- McCain-Palin supporters are being attacked, vandalism you can believe in.
- Obama on record sharing the same valuesas an anti-American communist. Their is video of Obama attending an anti-Israel rally with a terrorist that the MSM refuses to release. H/T:Gateway Pundit
- Ratergate figure Mary Mapes proclaims the death of the rightwing blogosphere. We beg to differ. We’re no dead, your candidate just smells funny
- ABC News’ Malone: Ashamed To Be Known As a ‘Journalist’, H/T: LGF, did he not get Mary Mapes’ memo?