Chew on this: Turkey Day Edition
Tasty links with gravy!
- NBC cuts scientists from the Weather Channel, hires un-credentialed leftist to run “Green” promotion. Saving money, cutting that pesky science.
- Ten random politically incorrect thoughts. Get’em now before they make’em illegal
- Citibank runs itself into the ground, losses lots of money, gets a bail out. WTF???
- Turkeys do not spring fourth in the grocer’s freezer clean and tidy. Ya gotta kill’em before you grill’em! Turkey tastes good! Sara Palin approves this message
- Couple sues McDolands over their
galactic stupiditynude cell phone pics leaked on the internet.
- the Associated Press cheers on the pirates killing off the coast of Somalia. Yet again they associate with such nice people.
- Social Conservatives and Libertians unite! for great justice…
- The New Deal was neither new nor a deal. Now Barack Obama wants another one. discuss.
- Time magazine’s Mark Halperin is SHOCKED! SHOCKED! to find media bias.
- Eliot Spitzer’s hooker: it’s the same as dating, except I can pay my rent Wow, just wow…(bangs head on desk)
- internets more trusted than traditional media! Take that MSM!
- NASA PR0N!!!!
- Obama keeps Bush-era political office. Steeping forward to 2001.
- Bush was not snubed by world leaders — CNN Traditional media, however, is being snubbed in favor of the internet.
This is a good reason to favor the internet: