Chew on this: Are you being Stimulated Enough?
Chewy links and a massive tax bill:
- Capitalist hating Bill Ayers signs deal to turn memoir into
casha graphic novel for this kids.(michellemalkin.com)
- A 1970’s era draftee, still serving in the active U.S. Army, gives his thoughts about the war. (h/t:Jawa)
- Why are Jews in Britain being threatened? Who is behind this jihad? Why are universities silent? (powerline.com)
- How to fence in wild pigs. (Confederate Yankee)
- Beware the Octomom! (h/t: patterico.com)
- An old scandal falls from the sky to haunt the new RNC chairman. By fall from the sky, I mean the Washington Post:
Not until you reach well down on the jump page do you learn this interesting little detail: “The U.S. attorney’s office inadvertently sent the confidential document, a defense sentencing memorandum filed under seal, to The Washington Post after the newspaper requested the prosecution’s sentencing memorandum.” Inadvertently sent what was supposed to be a sealed document to the Post? Yeah, sure, and the Post will sell you the Brooklyn Bridge real cheap, too.
- Rah Roh! :”Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan, who ran a black market responsible for spreading nuclear weapons technology throughout the Middle East, has been freed in Pakistan.” Via : LFG
- A faked study linked vaccines to Autism, British Journal the Lancet (of the millions of dead Iraqi’s fame) gets hit hard for publishing the garbage in the first place. Gov’t agencies were on to the scam however. (via Ace of Spades).
- CBO Predicts Recession Will End in 2009 Without Stimulus, but Congress will spend the money anyway. abngs head on desk(via Gateway pundit)
- TV anchor vs. News paper writer in racism row FIGHT! (via Newsbusters)
- Afghanistan is the New Vietnam, the democrats say so! (via Gateway Pundit)
- Porkulus lives!
- Want to blame George Bush for the economy? Don’t, look in the mirror (espically if you are a member of congress). (via Gateway Pundit, who dissects the FAIL that got us here)