Chew on this: CNN a go-go, Brangelia gets creeped out
Tasty links from the
Clinton Cable News Network and around the interwebs:
- “Border fence is a dividing line in immigration debate”. I hope so, I want to divide the country from the drug traffickers and thugs who want to kill us.
“Why the 2010 Census Stirs Up Partisan Politics”. A naked partisan power grab? That’s not news, not at all.
- “GOP senators say Obama off to bad start “. They read the bill, FOR SHAME!
- As the world’s governments try to fix the broken economy, CNN reports on what is really important to our political leaders.
- Octomom “creeped” out Brangelia, meanwhile a 13 year old dad creeps out the entire U.K. (celebitchy & CNN)
- “Moderate” Muslim leader responds to his wife’s divorce with a beheading.(gatewaypundit & Michelle Malkin)
- Sen. Roland Burris gets a burned by his pal Blago.(Michelle Malkin)
- Even ex-pats are being hurt by the bad economy, but staying in a country that jails debtors is stupid. (NY times).
- The White House staff gets mugged by reality. (h/t Doubleplusundead)
And now from the rest of the interwebs: