Chew on this: Money talk$
Tasty links and one angry coach:
- Univ. of Connecticut Men’s basketball coach Jim Calhoun vs. “freelance journalist” Ken Kreyeske. FIGHT!
- Guantanamo prison meets Geneva standards, the left goes into hysterics (via: American Thinker)
- Old: Bush tries to block a lawsuit to recover missing White House E-mails, says Afghan detainees have no constitutional rights.
New: Obama says that Afghan detainees have no constitutional rights and is trying to kill a lawsuit that seeks to recover missing White House E-mails. Change you can believe in! (h/t: Neptuneus Lex)
- The hartwarming story of Marine Lt. Col Michael R. Strobl trip back to the US. He escorted the body of Lance Corporal Chance Phelps back to his home town. HBO is turning this into a movie.
- Related: The current policy of prohibiting photos of caskets at Dover AFB is under review. The ghouls on the left want to invade familes privacy for the sake of politics. (Via ACE)
- Hollywood is lining up their new fall TV shows. After reading the descriptions, I want to read a book. (via Ace)
- Left leaning paper has union troubles. (via Stop the ACLU)
- Irish police finally capture their most wanted traffic scofflaw. (h/t: Stop the ACLU)
- Hope-y, change-y, home invasion-y: ACORN starts home invasions as “civil disobedience”. Confederate Yankee points out that ACORN got us into this mess in the first place.
- Michelle Malkin brings news of protests against the
pork laden monstrosityeconomic stimulus package. While some in congress feel the back lash.Meanwhile one Republican Senator calls for street protests against the stimulus. (Via Gateway Pundit)
- Blog catches Huffington Post in a lie, calls out their use of doctored video to smear Fox news. This was one of Time magazine’s best blogs of 2008. Another of Time’s best blogs falls for it. Relax fellas, you’ll get the hang of this internet thing soon enough. (h/t Patterico)
- Israel is poised to elect their most right wing government in decades,Binyamin Netanyahu may be the country’s next Prime Minister.
- At least the Iraqi stock market is gaining ground. (Gateway pundit)
- Instapundit gives us the Administration’s Foreign adn Economic policy pile up. Even the media is a bit queasy with their policy missteps.
- Feminists in the Ukraine fight the good fight. (H/T: JAWA)
The economic crisis hits video games: