Chew on this: RIP the King Of Pop
Tasty Links around the interwebs:
- 101 Game Facts That will Rock Your world
- ‘Stoned wallabies make crop circles’ BBC
- politicsdaily.com, New Basic Training: Not your father’s (or Hollywood’s) Army. (H/T XBradTC)
- F-22 is not a cold war jet! (H/T ELP Defens(c)e Blog)
- F-22? The Senate wants MOAR! (wired)
- F-22’s for Japan? Some in the Senate are pricing them already. (Ares blog)
- Universal Health Care: Not a hit with health care consumers (Michelle Malkin)
- “15 Year Old Invents Algae Powered Energy System” (Slashdot)
President Obama suggested at a town hall event Wednesday night that one way to shave medical costs is to stop expensive and ultimately futile procedures performed on people who are about to die and don’t stand to gain from the extra care.
“You need youngsters who are deep into this stuff…. If they have been slightly naughty boys, very often they really enjoy stopping other naughty boys,” said Lord West, who was appointed Britain’s first cyber security minister.
(wired on the UK’s cybercommand)