Chew on this: Vs.
Tasty links :
- Who would you want working for the government: An evangelical Christian or a man who suggests “Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods “?(Michelle Malkin)
- Gee, Obamacare is not going well. It seems that the people don’t want to be taxed to death to pay for less health care (Pundit & Pundette, Patterico)
- Fighting two wars? That’s like, so 2001. (Neptunus Lex)
- Three from Jawa: Hamas blames Israel for spiked chewing gum, China jails jurnos over ibloody riots between the Uighurs and the Hans and the corrupt politicians (D) prove money talks.
- Coasties first drug bust in mulit-million dollar cutter. (Warisboring)
- There are many links pro and con on the F-22 this is one of them (Defense Tech)
- Bush on tape more popular than Obama live (h/t: Confederate Yankee)
- PowerPoint kills brain cells. (h/t:Defense Tech)
Take your daughter to the Rave day: