Chew on this: Background checks, tea parties & Caseless Ammo
Tasty links and a high speed rifle:
- Van Jones had an FBI background check. Strange that his lunatic past never came up. (The Weekly Standard)
- Blast from the past: Cracked.com on why psudeo-Indian Ward Churchil is such a duche-nozzle, an academic weights in too.
- Big Labor is in trouble. (Michelle Malkin)
- It’s a scientific fact: Men Like Boobies (Jawa Report)
- LA Times blames Van Jone’s firling on right wing blogs. I do too, because people read them, unlike the LA times. (Patterico)
- The Weekly Standard brings power to the people!
- Newsbusters: Obama has a cult of personality, DUH!
- That’s a switch, the Iranian regime now fears demonstrations. (powerline)
- In Blue New Jersey: A tea party protest. (Instapundit)
- Krauthammer: Van Jones’ Lunacy “Is a Reflection of the Boss” (Gateway Pundit)
- “What happens when you ask politicians how they’ll pay for Obamacare”, Comedy Gold from Michelle Malkin.
Lightweight Small Arms Technologies is a family of rifles and ammunition that may just revolutionize war. Hopefully this high speed kit will see soldier’s hands in the next few years.