Chew on this: China turns on the charm edition
Tasty links and a busted phoney baloney “marine” :
- Fake Marine gets busted by a real one at his high school reunion. (The Smoking Gun).
- ” Pentagon Learning Lessons From MRAP Program” lessons written in fire and blood (Ares blog)
- Sikh officers get to keep their bears. and we slide down the slippery slope…(NRO)
- Liberal blogger gets it right on the Atomic Bomb. We dropped the bomb to end a war. PC revisionsit history be damned.
- The GOlden Arches vs. the Berlin Wall no contest (American Thinker).
- Eminent domain abused to serve developers, only to have the project fall apart. Way to go New London, Connecticut! (Flopping Aces)
- This Ain’t Hell gives us four examples that shows the left’s hatred of the military. Especially by those who’ve never served…
- …but even muggers show respect for a military ID. (military.com)
- MSM blasts Clinton for almost doing what our president just did. (Hot Air)
- China’s SecDef turns on the charm wants the US out of ther “Exclusive Economic Zone”, Problem, the zone they claim is over 3 million square kilometers, much of that in international waters.
Tacho Bell’s new menu (don’t tell the chow hall please!):