Chew on this: links a go-go
- “Sec. of Education Urged Employees to Attend Sharpton Rally, Unfortunately Not to Spell Check Signs” mandatory fun for lefties I guess (Michelle Malkin)
- Thorium Reactors could fix our energy woes. If enviro-nuts will let us build them. (H/T: Instapundit)
- CNN has The President’s Iraq speech.
- Gold in Fort Knox: Conspiracy theory round who gives a F^%# (h/t:
- More on the Higher Education Bubble (ibid)
- CNN: More teens are “Fake Christians” While they are trying to say that Christians are just faking it, they forget that more Democrats are fake liberals and fakes in general.
- US Mexico border to be patrolled by
killer robotsdrones. (Via Instapundit)
- JK Rowling does what Stephenie Meyer won’t (h/t: the superficial)