The liberal narrative
Liberals have a strange way of viewing the world:
- Ron Fournier’s article on Romney playing the “race card” may be completely made up. (Brietbart)
- “Deterrence” didn’t work for the USSR, but will work for some reason on Iran. (Charles Krauthammer, Wasington Post)
- It’s okay to call a black Republican Mia Love ‘dirty, worthless whore’ and ‘House Nigger.’, violent protestors are ‘peaceful’(Instapundit) and MSNBC can’t find black conservatives. (Instapundit)
- Many common expressions are somehow racist/sexist (Michelle Malkin)
- “Did we mention that Mitt Romney is rich?” (Know your Meme)
- “Hey, how come these Republicans aren’t talking about Todd Akin or offshore tax havens?”(HotAir)
As so it beings. The left is losing it’s mind as it’s confronted with reality. Maybe the voters are tired of not having jobs. Maybe the fading “Hope and Change” posters just aren’t enough.
There will be anger and protests. The “unbiased” media will stay in the tank for the left. There will be shitty movies and stupid actors.
Don’t panic! The key is for conservatives (the real reality based community) to stay on message. Let the lefties dress up in stupid costumes, parade fake veterans and riot. We have a party and a ticket that will fix what’s wrong. But we have to vote them into office. The left is good at shrieking when it can’t get it’s way. We need to be better than that. Gaffes will happen, it’s still a long way to November. But we have a candidate, a plan and a platform.