Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot…
So 2008 was supposed to be a break from the George W. Bush presidency. The left kept jumping up and down saying that he was an evil moron etc.
- More Than a Dozen Senior U.S. Officials Were in on Mexican Gunwalking Plan(wired)
- The Disgrace That Is Susan Rice (the Other McCain)
- Harry Reid not satisfied with Mitt Romney’s ‘manipulated’ tax returns(Twitchy), Howard Dean: Yeah, Harry Reid has some credibility issues now, huh?(Hotair)
- AP: Obama ignores almost 50% of America as President(Riehl Worldview )
- “…Electricity Rates Would Necessarily Skyrocket” (Blue Crab Boulevard)
- The U.S. Suffered Its Worst Airpower Loss Since Vietnam Last Week and No One Really Noticed (The Atlantic Wire)
- “Afghan Surge Ends: Not with a Bang but a Whimper“(Walter Russell Mead’s Blog )
- Rep. Trey Gowdy: ‘I promise you, we are going to have a nice, full public hearing’ on Media Matters, DOJ collusion(Daily Caller)
The media really didn’t know the people they put in the White House and they never bothered to find out. We have an administration that kowtows to an angry mob, thinks it can advance a liberal agenda on the backs of dead Mexicans, downplays a Marine unit that is non-mission capable and the media just goes along with it.
I get that the left hated Bush. The election, the Iraq war etc. The man could never catch a break. However our current government seems to be doing a worse job. The Arab spring? Came about because of Saddam’s fall. The administration sits on its hands as crazed radicals take control of Egypt and demand the release of the man behind the 1993 bombing of the World Trade center. Instead of charting its own course, the DOJ works with a liberal organization to slander reporters covering the DOJ. The media doesn’t cover the war in Afghanistan, yet lamets that there are no protests and outcry over it. Energy policy that hits the poor and working families hardest. There was never any hope and change. Only Washington insiders protecting their own. I’ve always suspected that the conspiracy theories about Bush were the left’s wishful thinking. They wanted to be able to manipulate the government for their agenda. Hence the millions wasted on Solyndra, high-speed rail in cali and our complete loss of influence in the Middle East. Why does the administration have to arrest a filmmaker?
Because theory and ideology are more important than real people and elections are more important than the truth. The lunatics are running the asylum.
You are what you hate lefties. You gave us a government that is made of fail. With the coming budget cuts and you’re leadership’s failure to act, this is your fault. Bush is out of office. This is not inherited . This. Is. Your. Mess.