Chew On This: Truth to Power
And this nation finds itself on the brink of war. Ten years ago we hear the left howl in protest. And we heard many lies from the “reality based community”.
The more things change:
- A lefty author has the vapors over the phrase “Support Our Troops” This Ain’t Hell takes the whinny leftist down. Anti-war was naver about supporting troops or ending war, it was about Marxist hogwash and hating America.
- Instapundit looks at the Left’s war on Golden Rice and other GMO’s. Even Slate finds the left’s lies anti-science.
- Hotair.com links to a report on that Hillary’s press secretary refuses to admits that Alger Hiss was a dirty commie spy. Truth never stopped the left, why start now?
- Slate doubles down on #waronwomen, Ace o’Spades points out that somehow slience is teh sexist.
- Roger Kimall on a former US attorney flying into a rage when someone actually speaks truth to power. There are realfacts and there are goodfacts. He just wanted to send James O’Keefe to the Ministry of Love.
- Someone on Buzzfeed does speak truth to the power and the Guardian’s Fruzsina Eordogh won’t have any of that nonsense. Legal Insurrection is on it like a hobo on a ham sandwich.
- President goes to war without Congressional Approval. Stop
Bushoh wait..never mind!
It was never about stopping war, world peace, science or truth. It’s always about the left and their love of power. The power to control the debate, take from your wallet and push other people around.
If you question the left’s agenda, you’re a tool or a pawn of the rich/Koch/government/GOP/Jews/girl scouts/the church/rich white men/etc. If you don’t believe the left you’re a racist/in denial/stupid.
They don’t what a debate. When there is one, they go insane. Either we take up the fight or we get the left’s boot on our faces.